- General Details
- Send Inquiry
HANGER WIRE IS DESIGNED FOR OVERHEAD SUPPORT OF ACOUSTICAL AND GYPSUM PANEL CEILING.
Galvanized for corrosion resistance,
Available in 8, 9 and 12 gauge in numerous lengths, Straightening and cut
No Straightening Spiral Trace on Surface
The cut ends are smooth and burr-free.
Meets or exceeds ASTM A641, Class 1
HANGER WIRE IS CLEARLY LABELED AND CAREFULLY PACKED TO ENSURE THAT IT STAYS CLEAN, DRY AND EASY TO IDENTIFY.
- Available in master bundles, or conveniently packed in crates for easy loading or unloading
- Each bundle of hanger wire is labeled with tags containing product information
- Crates are lined with clean, clear poly sheeting for extra protection
- Hanger wire is enclosed in plastic in crates; plastic is sealed with plastic tape
- Product contained in crate with cross boards and steel strapping
- Crate stamped with master label and shipping mark.
|Gauge||Inch/mm||Tolerance||Length||Weight of Coating
|4 feet||13 microns|
U Wire Product
|16 gauge||0.0620″/1.57mm||±0.0015″/±0.04mm||45 inches||6 microns|
|8 gauge||0.162″/4.11 mm|
|9 gauge||0.148″/3.76 mm|
|12 gauge||0.106″/2.67 mm|
|8 gauge||9 gauge||12 gauge||18 gauge|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||65-75 KSI||55-65 KSI||55-65 KSI||55-65 KSI|
|Breaking Strength (PSI)||65-75 KSI||55-65 KSI||55-65 KSI||55-65 KSI|